Breakfast at the Federal House
Our hot breakfast is served every morning between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. in our dining room or sunny porch overlooking the gardens. Breakfasts are made by your innkeeper and prepared daily from fresh, local ingredients whenever possible.
If you like, start your day with a freshly brewed cup of coffee or tea from our self-serve (24 hour) Keurig beverage station. Or help yourself to our daily selection of juices, and homemade muffins or scones fresh from the oven (available before hot breakfast is served).
Our main course entrées include waffles, pancakes, frittatas, quiches, and stratas; with sides of bacon, ham, or sausages. For multiple-night stays, you will enjoy the variety we offer with our daily-changing main course.*
The morning newspaper (Ithaca Journal, NY Times) is available each day, as well as complimentary WiFi for checking email and weather etc…
* We can accommodate special dietary needs with at least 24- hour notice.
- • Freshly brewed coffee / tea from the Keurig beverage station
- • Selection of seasonal fresh fruit
- • Hot from the oven breads, muffins, or scones with assortment of jams
- • Homemade granola or steel cut oatmeal served with fresh fruit
- • Three cheese onion soufflé with a side of apple maple sausage and pesto aioli (shown here)